After several months of planning, we are proud to unveil our newly redesigned website. This new website will better enable us to communicate and connect with all members of the St. Dominic Parish community.
In order to make the transition as smooth as possible for parishioners and other visitors, we tried to keep the organization of the site similar to our previous site while, at the same time, reorganizing certain information to make it more easily accessible. We will continue to refine and update the site over the coming weeks.
Our new website also adds additional functionality and design elements, including:
1. Our site is now mobile responsive which means that it will look great on any device (desktop, phone, tablet, etc.).
2. A Quicklinks drop-down has been added to make it easy to find commonly accessed information.
3. Social sharing buttons have been added to our news sections to make it easy for visitors to share important and exciting news through Facebook and Twitter.
4. We have added Mass times, confession and other important information to the home page to make it easily accessible.
5. Our new website platform allows us to enhance page design with more options for arranging text, photos, videos and files to make it more visually appealing. We will continue to enhance our site as new features are added.
We hope that you find our new site engaging and informative!