The registration form can be obtained in the following 3 ways:
1) Click HERE for our NEW ONLINE FORM. Payment using this form must be made by credit or debit card AND payment must be made in full. If your child is entering the 1st grade or is new to our program, a copy of their baptismal certificate must be mailed or dropped off to our office. Additionally, if you are new to the parish, a Parish Census Form (read below or see below or right download sections for Fillable PDF) must be completed and mailed or dropped off to our office.
2) Paper Copies of the registration form will be available in the Religious Formation Office and also in the back of the church & chapel. We will accept cash, check and credit card payment with your completed registration form in our office during business hours. We are located in the modular unit in the far corner of the chapel parking lot.
3) A hard copy, Fillable PDF can be obtained by clicking on the link in the below or right download sections (below download section only for iPhone & Android MOBILE devices). The 2019-2020 Registration form can be printed and mailed, faxed or hand-delivered to our office, depending on means of payment.
A COPY OF THE BAPTISMAL CERTIFICATE IS REQUIRED FOR ALL INCOMING 1ST GRADE STUDENTS. A "LETTER OF TRANSFER" IS REQUIRED FOR OLDER STUDENTS NEW TO THE PROGRAM; THE LETTER OF TRANSFER CAN BE OBTAINED FROM THE PREVIOUS PARISH. IN ADDITION, IF YOU ARE NEW TO THE PARISH, A PARISH CENSUS FORM MUST BE COMPLETED. THIS FORM IS AVAILABLE IN THE RELIGIOUS FORMATION OFFICE OR IN THE BELOW OR RIGHT DOWNLOAD SECTIONS FOR FILLABLE PDF (BELOW DOWNLOAD SECTION ONLY FOR IPHONE & ANDROID MOBILE DEVICES)
Religious Formation Office Hours:
- Mondays, Tuesdays and Thursdays: 10:00 a.m. - 3:00 p.m. On Monday & Tuesday afternoons, during class sessions, we are available in the St. Dominic Elementary School Library from 4:00 p.m. - 5:30 p.m.
- Wednesdays: 10:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
PLEASE NOTE: OUR OFFICE IS CLOSED DAILY FROM 12:00 p.m. – 1:00 p.m.
OUR OFFICE IS CLOSED ON FRIDAYS.
REMINDER: ALL RELIGIOUS FORMATION GRADES 1-8 ARE OFFERED ON SUNDAY MORNINGS 8:45-9:45 a.m.
OUR MAILING ADDRESS
St. Dominic Office of Religious Formation
93 Anstice Street
Oyster Bay, NY 11771
Contact our office if you have financial concerns. We are here to help you.
______________________________________________To obtain the Early Bird Discount,